일반게시판

본문 바로가기

한국기독교장로회 경기남노회

일반게시판

B.C. Conference 연회장으로부터 온 메시지입니다.

양신 2018-03-10 (토) 11:52 6년전 2324  
Dear Rev. Yang,

I am aware I am behind on my communication with you about our continued partnership… my apologies. We have made contact with the Rev. Michelle Slater of Oak Bay United Church, and Doug will be communicating with her next week about next steps. So that is one encouragement. They are honoured to be in a partnership with Rev. Lee’s congregation. And I think that you and the Rev. Will Sparks have also been pursuing a partnership of congregations. That is very good.

I also want to reach out with a sense of wonder and hopefulness, at today's news coming out of the talks between your president’s delegation and the North Korean officials. Wow! can this be happening? (We will see what Mr. Trump contributes to the story…)

Your churches must be very interested to see how this progresses. Know that we in BC Conference — soon to become “Region 1” (we’ll need a better name) — are praying in solidarity with you all for peace between the Koreas and nuclear disarmament for the peninsula.

You continue to be in our prayers, as I trust we are in yours… I think your Presbytery is meeting very soon. May God bless your work together in Jesus’ name.

Please offer my greetings to the entire Presbytery and particularly to our travelling friends and hosts.

Peace be with you,
Cari

양목사님,
우리의 지속적인 파트너십을 위한 저의 연락이 늦었습니다. 우리는 Oak Bay 교회 목사님이신 Rev.Michelle Slater 목사님과 총무인 Doug과 함께 다음 주에 경기남노회와의 다음 과정에 대해서 논의할 예정입니다. Oak Bay 교회는 신갈장로교회와 교류를 하는 것에 대해서 영광으로 생각하고, Will Sparks 목사님도 역시 안성제일교회와 교류를 할 것으로 알고 있습니다. 이것은 매우 잘 된 일이라 생각합니다.

나는 또한 놀랍고 희망적인 뉴스를 들었습니다. 대한민국의 특사와 북한의 관리들의 만남에 대한 뉴스를 들었습니다. 얼마나 잘된 일인지 모르겠습니다.(트럼프 대통령이 이 일에 기여하기를 바랍니다.)
한국교회들도 이 일에 대해서 매우 감사할 것이라고 생각합니다. 우리 BC Conference도 한반도에 핵이 사라지고, 평화가 오기를 바라고, 또한 하나의 땅이 되기를 바라면서, 간절히 기도하고 있습니다.
우리는 계속해서 당신들을 위해서 기도할 것입니다.

정기노회가 곧 있을 것임을 알고 있습니다. 예수 안에서 모든 일이 잘 진행되기를 바랍니다.

저의 안부를 노회원들에게 저해 주십시오. 특히 작년에 캐나다를 방문했던 분들에게두요.
평화가 함께 하시기를

B.C. Conference 연회장 Rev. Cari.

노회비납입: 농협 205018-51-136-317  
(예금주: 한기장경기남노회)    홈페이지관리: 윤성진목사

COPYRIGHT(C) 2023 .
All rights reserved. Provided by S.L.I.M.